Position: PT Accounting/Human Resources Associate
Reports To: Executive Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Access Database
2. Accounts Payable
• Enters properly approved invoices
• Prints checks and matches invoices to checks for management’s review/signature
• Accounts payables filing
3. Accounts Receivables
• Prepares/enters invoices and deposits
• Accounts receivables filing
4. ReStore Accounting
• Summarizes, records, and files ReStore’s accounting information
• Sales tax - monthly and year-end filings
5. Human Resources
• Reviews properly approved timesheets
• Processes payroll for management review
• Quarterly and year-end reports
• Payroll/human resources filings and support
6. Special Projects/Analysis
• Grants, budgeting, month-end reports, and analysis support
• Access database entry/support
• Other special assignments/support
• Bachelors or Associates degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field strongly preferred.
• Must be familiar with Quickbooks Pro or similar accounting software.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Confidentiality a must.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Sensitivity to, and ability to work within, a culturally diverse environment.