Habitat for Humanity of Kent County seeks to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, community and hope. Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Habitat Kent is focused on recruiting a diverse and equitable workforce, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Habitat Kent seeks to fill the position of Database Administrator. The Database Administratoris an integral member of the Resource Development Team and will help Habitat achieve its mission by maintaining the integrity of the database, recording and acknowledging gifts, maximizing the effectiveness of the Raiser’s Edge software, and helping development staff track, analyze and report fundraising activities within established policies and guidelines.
- Enter and maintain data in the organization’s Raisers Edge database, print and send acknowledgements, and pledge reminders according to stewardship standards
- Produce reports that guide and support development activities and strategies
- Assist with direct mail solicitations and pull mailing lists
- Update and maintain a policies & procedures manual for the use of Raisers Edge
- Research potential funders as requested.
Required skills include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- 3 years donor database management experience; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Regular attendance is required.
This position is part-time non-exempt, 16-20 flexible hrs. a week. Send resumes by April 7, 2017 to: email@example.com
No phone calls or walk-ins.